Experience a 2-week Body/Mind/Spirit healing vacation in the desirable, energetic environment of the “Casa de Dom Inacio,” home of “John of God.”
The cost of the two week Guided Journey to Brazil is US $1,900
1 week – $900
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE INCLUDED IN THE TRIP COST
- Consultation on obtaining a Brazilian visa, airline ticket and travel insurance
- Orientation meeting at home before tour at SunGates Center or (on Skype)
- Hotel accommodation in Abadiania for 12 days and 11 nights
- 3 delicious, healthy buffet style meals per day at your pousada
- Transportation to and from the Brasilia airport
- Tour of Casa facilities
- Full-time guiding services and support in Abadiania
- A group orientations
- An individual orientation and interview before going to John of God
- Preparation of all written questions and translation before visit to John of God
- Guidance to assist you when meeting with John of God
- Guidance with Casa protocol and procedures
- Daily orientation sessions to discuss your progress
- Group orientation sessions to answer questions
- Personal coaching in managing expectations and supporting the healing process
- Daily group meetings
- Guided group visit to the Casa’s Sacred Waterfall
- A guided tour to the Casa’s Soup Kitchen
- Additional meditations and visualizations (during the weekend)
- Does not include cost for Brazilian visa, airline ticket and travel insurance
GENERAL TRIP ITINERARY
Group members will typically arrive on a Monday or Tuesday to have extra time to acclimatize themselves to the way of life in Abadiania, visit the grounds of the Casa de Dom Inacio and browse the few modest boutiques in town, and perhaps enjoy a coffee or our favorite Acai (an iced soft drink made of super-healthy and super-tasty fruit from the Amazon region) at one of the cafes in town, where you will eventually meet essentially every other foreign “Casa” visitor.
That Tuesday evening, you are also invited to an informal introduction to the Casa de Dom Inacio, presented by one of the local English-speaking Casa guides/volunteers. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are then structured around the morning and afternoon sessions at the Casa de Dom Inacio, with visits to João in Entity, meditations in the current room, crystal bed sessions, and related other healing oriented activities. Rita will guide you to help maximize your experience.
The next 4 days (Sat – Tue) are free and are generally used to assimilate the healing experience, including a visit to the near-by Casa de Dom Inacio healing waterfall. Will have private conversation, group meetings and meditations for deeper transformation and realizations.
Then there will be another 3-day Casa experience (Wed – Fri of your second week).
It is recommended that you treat these two weeks as an opportunity for deep, inner work and retreat. On any given day that you wish to remain in silence, just put a little sign on your door and on your person to let others know. Other than going to the sacred waterfall over the 4-day weekend, we do not go on any excursions, but rather, remain within the powerful energy field generated at the Casa and extending to the nearby hotels and pousadas that host Casa visitors.
You will need to bring some extra money for your purchases of crystals and other Casa memorabilia, crystal bed sessions, Passiflora herbs (approx. $50 per person — for yourself and those of your friends and family members of whom you present pictures to the Entity and who get herb “prescriptions”), some purchases in boutiques, buying blessed water at the Casa, and — last but certainly not least — your desserts and your Acai fruit drinks at “Cafe Sao Joao” or “Frutti’s.”
For those of you who have only experienced the Casa de Dom Inacio Crystal Bed at our center “SunGates” but otherwise know little about John of God, we can recommend the book by Heather Cumming and Karen Leffler, “John of God,” book by Oleg Orlov “The Flight to Healing” available at Amazon.com or at our center (this book is in Russian, more info – 847.345.0988)